▪ 5 large organic zucchini
▪ 3 c. organic crushed tomatoes
▪ 1 roused organic red pepper, peeled and seeded
▪ 2 t. fresh lemon juice
▪ 1½ t. salt (or more to taste)
▪ ¼ t. pepper
▪ ¼ t. garlic powder
- Spiralize the zucchini and set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor (or you can use a blender) pulse the roasted red pepper until it's a chunky sauce.
- In a large bowl, stir together the red pepper sauce with the remaining ingredients. Taste and add more salt if needed.
Pour sauce over zucchini noodles and enjoy!