1. Start by cutting a full cucumber into four. Then hollow each individual cucumber “boat” by removing the seeds with a spoon. Place the cucumber boats aside.
2. Cut one avocado in half and use a spoon to remove the flesh from each shell and into a bowl.
3. Use the spoon to stir the avocado until it is a creamy consistency.
4. Dice one tomato. Add the diced tomatoes to the bowl.
5. Add a generous squeeze of lime and about a teaspoon of salt. Use the spoon to mix the creamy avocado filling.
6. Delicately lay a few pea sprouts at the bottom of each cucumber boat.
7. Scoop out the avocado mixture from the bowl into the cucumber boats. Then distribute the mixture evenly within each boat.
Use local and organic products whenever possible. Enjoy!