HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY POPSICLES
Yield: 8 popsicles, more or less based on the size of the molds
2 lbs of ripe fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
1. Cut about 5-6 of the strawberries into thin slices and reserve to decorate the molds.
2. Cut the rest of the strawberries into halves or quarters and blend them until you have a puree.
3. Place the sliced strawberries in the popsicle molds, try to stick them to the edges, this will give the strawberries popsicles a fun fruity look.
4. Pour the strawberry puree into the popsicles molds, cover and insert the popsicles sticks. If you using small cups as popsicle molds you can cover them with foil and insert the popsicle stick thru the foil to keep them in place. Or let them freeze for about an hour and then add the sticks.
5. Place the popsicles in the freezer for about 3-4 hours or until fully frozen. To make it easier to remove them you can dip the bottom of the mold in lukewarm water for about 10-20 seconds.