This website, (hereinafter referred to interchangeably as: "SC AND SFCL Website", or “Website”) is owned and provided by Sadkhin Franchising Company, LLC ( hereinafter, "SC AND SFCL") having is registered address at 2306 Avenue U, Suite A, Brooklyn, NY 11229.
3. Limits on SC AND SFCL Website Responsibility / Liability
4. Collection of Personal Information Provided by You to SC AND SFCL Website and Related Terms and Conditions
(1) User-Provided Information: SC AND SFCL collects personal information from you when you submit information to the Website through one or more forms provided for that purpose.
(3) Your Consent: You represent and warrant that all information you provide to us shall be truthful and accurate and shall not violate the rights of any third party. By using the Website and submitting information, you consent to the collection of your personal information by us as described above, and to the use of your personal information by us as described below.
(4) How SC AND SFCL Protects Your Information: We have security procedures for the storage and disclosure of personal information, which you have given us in order to prevent unauthorized access. Keep in mind however, that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
5. Use of Personal Information Provided by You to SC AND SFCL Website
(1) Our Use of Information Provided by You. We receive and store any personal information you enter on the Website or give to us voluntarily in any other way, and may use it to contact you from time to time. Specifically, by registering on the Website, you agree that this action constitutes a purchase, inquiry and/or application for purposes of telemarketing laws. Regardless of the fact that your telephone and/or cell number may be listed with the Federal Do-Not-Call Registry, or your local State Do-Not-Call list, you expressly consent to receive future information about products and services from us, and in, that regard, you hereby consent to our contacting you pursuant to the business relationship established using the information you provided to us. This means we may contact you by email, phone and/or cell number (including use of automated dialing equipment), text (SMS) message, or any other means of communication that your wireless or other telecommunications device may be capable of receiving (e.g. video etc.). We may also send you information or offers from time to time to a postal address or email address we have on file.
(2) Unless you have specifically requested that we not do so in writing when submitting the information, we may use your information for the purposes set out below, that may include, but that is not limited to:
(i) research and developments for improvements and enhancements to the Website;
(ii) market research;
(iii) responding to feedback;
(iv) informing you about our services which may include contacting you by telephone; and/or
(v) sending you information that may be of interest to you.
(3) Vendors. We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples might include sending email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links and providing customer service. They have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
(4) Other Uses. We may use your personal information to contact you about SC AND SFCL’s products or services, or for other purposes in which you have expressed an interest, for example, if you have contacted customer service or made an inquiry.
(5) Service-Related Notices and Announcements. We will provide you with service and account related notices and announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, or the delivery of a service or product is delayed we might send you an email, or other message, or if there is some service issue with something you might have ordered. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to cancel your registration on our Website by sending an email to us at [SC AND SFCL Customer Service Contact Email].
(6) Special Circumstances. If SC AND SFCL Website, or any of its lines of businesses or affiliated companies, is sold or disposed of as a going concern, whether by merger, sale of assets or otherwise, the relevant databases of SC AND SFCL could, in whole or in part, be sold as part of that transaction. Therefore, information about registered users of and visitors to the Website, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger or acquisition, creation of a separate business or sale or pledge of our company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company. Information about our users, including personal information, may also need to be disclosed in connection with a commercial transaction where SC AND SFCL or an affiliate, seeks financing, investment, support or funding. We also may have to release personally identifying information when it is necessary to comply with judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, orders, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of SC AND SFCL, its users or others.
(7) Choice and Opt-out: You may opt-out of use of your information as set forth above by emailing us at [SC AND SFCL Customer Service Contact Email] or by setting your own preferences online for receipt of SC AND SFCL marketing and promotional emails.
6. Information Logged and/or Tracked by SC AND SFCL Website and Use by SC AND SFCL Thereof
(1) Logging /Tracking of Information: SC AND SFCL Website logs IP addresses (a unique number assigned to every computer on the Internet) of all visitors to the Website in order to improve security, analyze trends and administer the Website. We may track such information as: your visits to our Website, your movement within the Website, the third-party website pages from which you were referred, your use of the Website's media player, access times and browser types.
(2) Use of Logged/Tracked Information: We may use this information to gauge the effectiveness of our Website, track information for statistical purposes and to improve the products and services we provide. We store information that we collect through cookies, log files and other tracking technology such as clear gifs.
(3) Supplemental Information. We may supplement the information you provide to us (under Section 4, above), or that is logged and/or tracked by our Website, by acquiring commercially available demographic and marketing information from third parties, for instance, to update your information and to create a profile of your preferences. We may tie your personally identifiable information to information in the profile, in order to improve the content of the Website for you or to inform you about products or services that we think will be of interest to you.
(4) Advertisements. We may from time to time use various outside ad-serving companies and affiliates to serve advertisements on the Website. In the process of serving advertisements, the ad serving companies may place a cookie in your browser's cookie file and may use information about your visits to the Website and other websites in order to provide advertisements on the Website about products and services that may be of interest to you. By delivering ads on the Website, the ad-server is able to record what ads a user -- identified by the unique cookie -- has seen, and what pages the user was viewing when the ads were delivered. This web usage information is combined with other ad delivery information the ad-server has collected from your visits to the Website and other websites not affiliated with SC AND SFCL. This non-personally identifiable information is used as part of the ad-serving process for reporting and to select and direct the ads you see online at the Website and other websites not affiliated with SC AND SFCL.
Thank you for visiting SC AND SFCL Website
© 2008-2014, Sadkhin Franchising Company, LLC. All rights reserved. "The Sadkhin Complex" is a registered trademark of Sadkhin Franchising Company, LLC.
The information contained on this website is not an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. An offer is made by prospectus only. Sadkhin Franchising Company, LLC will not sell a franchise unless it has been appropriately registered, excluded or exempted as required by law and its disclosure document has been delivered to the purchaser before the sale in compliance with state and federal law. Franchises are only available to residents of registered and non-registration states within US territory only. Sadkhin Franchising Company, LLC is an equal opportunity organization.