Makes 6 servings
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 2 bunches of watercress (you can also use arugula or spinach)
- 2 sliced avocados
- 2 segmented oranges
1. Soak thinly sliced red onion in cold water, about 10 minutes.
2. Whisk 1/4 cup orange juice, the juice of 1 lime, 1 tablespoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste in a bowl.
3. Drain the onion; toss with 2 bunches watercress, 2 sliced avocados, 2 segmented oranges and the dressing.